from new york
1. take the george washington bridge (upper level)
to the palisades parkway
2. stay on palisades parkway to exit 9w/albany –
nys thruway (interstate 87)
3. merge onto ny state thruway north (interstate 87)
to exit 16/harriman
4. exit thruway at harriman. this is route 17 west
5. stay on rt. 17 west for approximately 55 minutes
(a beautiful drive) to exit 98 parksville (cooley road).
6. stay on cooley road for 4/10 mile and bear right
on tanzman road. stay on tanzman for about two minutes
and you will see the site on the left. you will pass
two small lakes before the legends.
from central new jersey
1. take the garden state parkway north to the end.
(alternate: take 287 north to ny state thruway at
2. exit onto ny thruway north towards albany (the
ny thruway is also interstate 87)
3. take ny thruway to exit 16/harriman
4. follow #4 through #6 above
1. take route 84 west to exit 4, middletown, ny
2. get on rt 17 west
3. follow #4 - #6 above